The 15 minute Summer



 The 15 minute summer  . 

Attitude is everything.

Delicate as it is a concept not new to me, but my own peace has slipped away from me the last few months. 

Work has been crazy, I work about 60 hours a week.
D has been working about the same
. And  the level of insanity and NOT spending time together has been less than ideal.
I took a look around my life today and realized that although I am almost 40 years old and making really good money- I am no further ahead.
In point of fact I am working hard insanely hard it seems to just bury myself further. 

Summer is blowing by me and my 60 hour work week at such a pace that I have spend the last month feeling cold and bitter.
My solution has been to fill my face and empty my wallet. Im done. 

So, I made a choice today.
I am in credit jail. Well financial jail really, and I built the cell. 

For the next 12 months I will not use credit, I will pay off the 22000 in consumer debt that I have gleefully accumulated and I will bank everything else. 
This is just one step in the plan I have to move forward into spirit and financial and health freedom.

It has only been a few minutes since I decided this heh .
I made one last hail mary application to see if I can consolidate my credit cards into one at 0% interest.
I doubt that It will happen although I am keeping my centre positive and I have  been keeping my thoughts focused totally on the end result.
Well I am trying hard to not give into my my fear voice.
The one in my head that likes to tell me unicorns are just horses with fake horns. 

Believe in Unicorns. And the Magic of their horns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to The wallet the Waist and the Soul